Safeguarding Documentation

Safeguarding See It Stop itThere are forms that need to be filled in prior to checks – so, if you require a Safeguard check it would be helpful if you read the applicable links prior to your meeting with the minister.


Click Here

New applicant- not working with the vulnerable groups

Click Here

New Applicant – Working with Vulnerable groups

Click Here

And… if they are new, then each church will have to get a consent form completed if this is the first time we “hold data” for them.

You will need have your documents verified in order to receive a DBS Clearance Form.

You will need to bring along at least 3 documents:

One must be a/ Passport or b/ Driving licence or c/ Original birth certificate

Others include:

Bank/Building Society statement [less than 3 months old]
Birth certificate [duplicate]

Council tax statement [less than 12 months old]

Credit card statement [less than 3 months old]

Financial statement eg. Insurance/mortgage/rent [less than 12 months old]

NHS card

Addressed payslip [less than 3 months old]

P60 or P45 [less than 12 months old]

TV Licence

Vehicle Registration document

Utility bill [less than 3 months old]

You will need this DBS Form if your role in Church is any of the following:

Safeguarding Officer

Church Steward

Sunday School/Messy Church/Youth Club Leader

Pastoral Visitor

Local Preacher

Anyone in a role involved with working with children, young people or vulnerable adults

If you are unsure of whether you need a ‘check’ or any other questions please drop me an e-mail on [email protected] or phone 01633 272066

Safeguarding Umbrella Safeguarding Mood Cloud

The following two tabs change content below.

Roger Simms

Roger Simms

Posted in News on July 19, 2018. Tags: